9 storage sizes for rent
ParkingBEST PRICE* $ 150 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now10' x 15' Space (OUTDOOR VALET PARKING) - Inside
Save & Rent Now10' x 15' Space (INDOOR VALET PARKING) - Inside
Save & Rent Now10' x 20' Space (OUTDOOR VALET PARKING )
Save & Rent Now10' x 20' Space (INDOOR VALET PARKING) - Inside
Save & Rent Now10' x 25' Space (OUTDOOR VALET PARKING )
Save & Rent Now10' x 30' Space (OUTDOOR VALET PARKING )
Save & Rent Now10' x 30' Space (INDOOR VALET PARKING) - Inside
Save & Rent Now10' x 35' Space (OUTDOOR VALET PARKING )
Save & Rent Now10' x 40' Space (OUTDOOR VALET PARKING )
Loading Reservation details...
Storage Facility Amenities12 Amenities
- 12' & 14' Tall Doors
- 24 Hour Access
- Canopy Parking
- Dump Station
- Indoor Vehicle Storage
- On-site Management
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Rental
- RV, Car, Boat
- Rental by Phone
- Se Habla Espanol
- Valet Storage
Storage in Norwalk, CA
RABSIO Storage is conveniently located near the Orange County and Los Angeles County line, five minutes from the intersection of the 91 and 5 freeways in Southern California. RABSIO Storage is easily reached from anywhere in the Southern California area.
RABSIO Storage is recognized as the best choice for Southern California Recreational Vehicle, Auto and Boat storage offering Indoor, Outdoor and Covered Storage facilities.
Let us store your investment in a safe location with opportunities for both traditional outdoor and state-of-the-art indoor storage.
48,000 Square Foot concrete warehouse on four acres in an industrial park
Storage for RV, Auto & Boats of just about any size
Spaces up to 12 ft wide and 50′ plus lengths
Available outdoor covered spaces
Safe and Secure area
Fully secured closed circuit cameras
Fully electronic alarmed perimeter fencing
No dirt! All 100% paved areas
Easy access, located in Norwalk, CA right off of the I-5 freeway
After-hours pickup and drop off available in secure holding area
Gray and black water tank dump station
Advantages of Indoor Storage
- Your vehicle is protected from solar, ozone and weather damage.
- No paint or gel coat oxidation
- No tire cracking
- No roof resealing or re-coating
- No bleaching or rotting of canvas covers or awnings
- No rust or corrosion of chrome or aluminum
- No rainwater seepage or buildup
- No damage to wood, window tints, upholstery and fabrics from excessive heat
- No water spots on mirrors, glass or Plexiglas
- No bird, snake or rodent invasion
- Your Insurance Company and Law Enforcement agencies recommend that recreational vehicles be stored inside, in order to prevent break-ins, theft and vandalism.
- If you store your vehicle at home, thieves will notice when it’s gone. This leaves your home an easy target for criminals.
- Indoor storage is more secure. The sophisticated security systems in use at RABSIO Storage are much more effective than those used at most outside storage facilities.
- Your vehicle remains clean. You will save money on washing, waxing and detailing.
- When you are ready to go your vehicle is ready too!
- You save money. Your annual cost savings on repair and maintenance will exceed the additional cost of indoor storage, while protecting your investment.