Protection Plan: StoreSafe
Store with confidence.
Under the StoreSafe Lease Program owners can assume limited responsibility for their tenant's stored goods through the StoreSafe Lease Addendum. Using the StoreSafe Lease Addendum, the owner of the facility assumes responsibility for your belongings under much better terms and conditions than a typical homeowner's policy or expensive self storage tenant insurance products.
- The StoreSafe Lease Program is not insurance therefore has no deductible in the event of loss
- The StoreSafe Lease Program assumes responsibility for both commercial and personal goods
- The StoreSafe Lease Program can pay full replacement value up to $5,000
- Every StoreSafe Lease Program comes with $500 worth of vermin/moth/infestation protection
- StoreSafe Lease Program assumes limited responsibility in the event of fire, theft, roof leak or collapse, vandalism, hurricanes, tornados and much much more.
See terms and conditions of the StoreSafe Lease Addendum for details on the program.
See terms and conditions of StoreSafe for protection plan details.
Advantages of StoreSafe Lease:
- Satisfies the compulsory coverage clause contained in self storage agreements
- Automatically amends the limit of value of goods stored up to the stated full replacement value up to $5,000
- Runs concurrent with your lease ensuring you only pay for the StoreSafe Lease Addendum during the time you rent the storage space
- The StoreSafe Lease Program fees are paid for with rent
- Everything is contained in the StoreSafe Lease Program addendum with no additional forms to fill out
- Lets you store with confidence
Find more information at http://www.storesafelease.com/